lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012


THE PYRAMID





First of all I wanted to show my learning and my teaching with people working, because it reflects a process that is done with effort, the stones represent the need to reach knowledge and the process of building a whole, each block is a phase must live to reach a goal, for that reason you can see categorizations from the base to the top.

The pyramid stays in a natural environment, because I would wish to teach in many places not just in a classroom, in my metaphor the pyramid is located in the center of the town since it is as a point of reference, for that reason I would like to be a point to reference to ask for orientation or help depending on the case.

I decided to do the metaphor with the pyramid, because I wanted to represent my teaching with something solid, with strong bases in order to transcendent beyond the time.

By: Fernando López Niño.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario